Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Snacking Seagulls in the


I took these photos a wee while back but they just make me smile when I look at them.

We were out having coffee when this rather lovely seagull decided that the ground was just not up to his standard.  Cheeky thing happened on a plate which was still half full.  Not sure if this occurred because of a fussy human didn't find the meal up to standard or if the chef hadn't put the love into the meal when he/she cooked it.  But anyways the seagull was just totally impressed with the offerings on the plate.

Other folk sitting around were just horrified at the fellow but I think because I was making such a fuss of him there were too scared to chase him away.  I always loved Johnathon Livingstone Seagull - so this fellow became my Johnathon. and if he is a she then she will be my Harriet.  How do you tell if a seagull is a she or a he?  Fascinating question.












No comments: