Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Whhhiiiiizzzzzzz .....

there went three weeks of my life.

It happens to me every year, part of the joy of being in retail at this time of year.  We had a very very busy season this year which is great and now I get to appreciate 'normal' time and get all of my 'normal things done.  This in a way is a great thing, otherwise I just might not realise how special my life can be.

I have been a wee crocheter in my spare time.  The baby blanket is coming along at a great pace - for a turtle that is.  I am a wee bit nervous of the colours, I have found out that I am going to be a nannie to another boy - which is a very exciting thing.  So now I am a wee bit concerned that this blanket is a bit 'girlie' compared to Rydah's technicolour one.  So as a backup I have started a hexagon blanket in bright cottons.  I am not too sure about this either but I just love the way that this one looks on this blog.  So there, procrastination has struck but I am sure that one of these blankets will be just right.

Then I have been making something for me.  I have always loved these stones on this blog.  So that was my Christmas treat, to sit and cover a stone.  I just loved it!  I have now made two and they look rather fine side by side.





No comments: