Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New ideas and lots of lettuce to eat

Well, there went a few weeks. The veges are looking very amazing, even my seedlings are sprouting up and nearly ready to plant out. We have another two vege beds going in this week - on for lots of vegetables and one for tomatoes. I am looking forward to spring arriving and the longer days it will bring with it.

So onto another plan for this blog. I am also a quilter - I haven't been doing a lot of that for a long long time but with the help of a wonderful friend in Australia I am feeling like tinkering again. Thanks Vicki!

My first thing I want to do is make a list of UFO's and post them with pictures. Then as I work on them I want to keep track of what I am achieving - this next couple of years in my life is all about achieving.

So for the next couple of weeks I plan to list these beautiful quilts that I have started in the past. Then in the next couple of years show them as they are completed and used in my home.

So here goes......

No comments: