Tuesday, August 25, 2009

UFO Quilt #1 - Hand Appliqued Santa Quilt


This quilt is amazing... I started with such a flourish and then ran out of confidence with it. Silly really - when I look at what I have done I should be so proud and so ready to continue on.

I have taken a picture - and of course I can't find the cord to transfer the pictures to the computer. Ugh! Will look tomorrow.

So anyway, this quilt was started at a course with................ at Grandmothers Garden in Gordonton. I was supposed to finish the whole thing over 5 or so months. Ha! Well I have made this block and started another one. Fabric choice was a huge stumbling block for me - I have purchased enough fabric to complete it so just need to get the old confidence out of the bag.

Pictures to come tomorrow when I find the cord.

No comments: